Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm back!

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the long hiatus. I had a few college courses that I was struggling with and had to devote my attention there.

Some new things are in the works! First, I've got a few blog articles that I want to write and I'll be putting them up in the coming weeks.

Second, I've been talking for some time about adding other contributors to my blog so that this site truly becomes what it was intended; a place for people to share a variety of intellectual thoughts and opinions, even differing ones in a respectful manner. I've always wanted this site to be a place where people's creative juices get fired up, and their thought and their reason are engaged and they leave these pages thinking. Well, dear readers, that time has finally come. I have figured out how to allow additional authors to post to this blog and I will begin setting that up immediately. (Sheepishly I admit it was 1,000 times easier than I expected). You can expect to see the first posts by people other than myself within the next few days, with more to come. If you are interested in writing something for this blog, please contact me.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These blogs represent my thoughts, ideas and opinions. They may be different from yours. You may not agree with them. While I do enjoy a good, polite debate on a topic (where points are countered with other points based on logic, reason and fact), I do not enjoy an argument (where you tell me that I am wrong simply because you disagree and cannot offer any reasons to support your position). I am very respectful of others, and I expect everyone on here to be respectful in return, not only to me, but to each other as well. Disrespectful posts will be deleted automatically. Feel free to share your ideas, but keep it civil, please.